Youth EntrepreneurShip (YES): Supporting Professionals in Promoting an Entrepreneurial Mindset among Youth
In an ever-changing world, entrepreneurs drive progress and create opportunities. Developing an entrepreneurial mindset is a process, not a destination. This course aims to equip anyone who works with youth (educators/ VET teachers/ youth workers) to incorporate entrepreneurial training in their teaching practices and support young people to start their entrepreneurial journey. The participants will have the opportunity to acquire an in-depth understanding not only of the theoretical knowledge regarding entrepreneurial training, but also to apply and take part in practical exercises in order to create a stimulating learning environment. At the end of the course, participants will also gain free access to resources, materials and a collection of practical activities/ session plans in order to support them deliver entrepreneurial training.
• Introduction to the Entrepreneurial Mindset.
• Driving Progress: Creativity and Innovation.
• Spotting Opportunities and Taking the Initiative.
• How to take lessons from everything and learn through experience.
Aims in relation to the development of your organisation
• Your organization will develop entrepreneurial skills and knowledge on how to support youth to develop those skills.
• Your organization will be able to develop practices in creating a stimulating learning environment.
• Your organisation will be able to empower young people by stimulating their creativity and sense of entrepreneurship.